Monday, October 3, 2011

Avon's Onyx Luster Trio

I use to sell Avon so I have quite a few products from them...

One that i use oftenish, is the Oynx Luster eyeshadow trio. I love the colors all on their own and they go great together.








Once again I didn't know that I was going to be starting a blog today (lol) but since I wore these eyeshadows today I figured it would make a good review. The camera can't really capture all the little sparkles. I guess it's more like a shimmer. I just took a picture of how it looks oh, please keep in mind that this ws taken after a full day of work. I put it on @ about 7am this morning and it is now 11:30pm, the shadows had some help from my favorite item... Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)  :)


   Thanks for reading, Please leave ay questions of comments for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com