Friday, October 7, 2011

Purple Color Explosion

I haven't posted the last two days due to a migraine, but I'll make up for it today :)

First I am going to show you the Purple Maybelline Eyestudio Color Explosion "Amethyst Ablaze" I love it as much as I like the green one. It goes on just as nice too.

I don't have much to say that I didn't say about the green, so I'll just show the pictures :)

This is before I put on the luminizer top coat......

This is after I put on the luminizer top coat......









The only bad thing I have to say about these eyeshadows are they are now where close to the colors they show on the commercials :( maybe if I tried applying them wet... I'll try it next time I use them.

Have you tried them wet? Did you have better results? Please leave a comment.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com