Friday, November 4, 2011

Pure Ice Holiday Collection

I was at Walgreens yesterday and I saw that Pure Ice has their holiday collection out.

I'm really surprized at how nice the picture came out since I took it on my phone lol.... anyways... The colors are so pretty. I bought 5 of them last night, I got the gold (3rd from the left), green (5th), purple (6th), blue (7th), and the dark red (10th) and I will be posting a review on those colors during the next few days.

I also saw that Sally Hansen has a couple holiday sets out.


I didn't look at the name of the colors because now of them really interested me but I did take pictures. There are 4 sets and each set had two color polishes and one clear coat.

Do you plan on getting any of the Pure Ice or Sally Hansen collections? Have you seen these in your area?

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to follow my blog and leave any questions or comments below. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com