Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Remaining Pure Ice Swatches

I have the other 3 of the 5 Pure Ice colors I bought at Walgreens. I have the blue "All Night Long" the red "Super Star" and the green "Tease Me"

First up is "All Night Long":
 This is a beautiful blue. It went on like a dream and I could have gotten away with one coat but I decided to do two anyways. This polish dried very shiny and so pretty. Again since I can't leave anything alone and I love to layer I added a coat of Klean Color "Cream Pearl" (Which I got this past weekend in my latest haul, will be on the next post) on top.




 I was kinda sad that this polish dulled "All Night Long" some but I still like how it turned out. "Cream Pearl" is a tranlucent white base with blue, pink, and purple flecks in it. It is so pretty :)

Next up is "Super Star":

This is a very pretty red and I love the colors in it. There are gold and red  flecks in it make it muh different they any of my other reds. Again I layered it :) I used Pure Ice "Oh Baby" which made this much much pretier lol It's got all the colors of the rainbow hehe.





How pretty is that? :)

Last and sadly in my opinion least.... "Tease Me"



I was so disappointed with this polish. I love green and I wanted to love this color, but it just couldn't I don't know why. My mom liked it and so did a few others... Green is my favorite color so I was really surprised on how I felt about it. I figured layering something over it couldn't hurt anything, so that's what I did.

*Quick note: after I took this picture and I set my camera down it slid and fell on the ground and something inside of the lens broke, so this was the last pic i took with my nice Nikon D40 :( so until I can get a new camera I'll have to use my coolpix point and shoot... that said here are pics of my layering...



So there you have it. I think out of the 5 my favorites were the purple and the gold. Have you tried any of the otehr colors? Which one is your favorite?

Please leave any questions and comments below and  don't forget to follow my blog. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com