Saturday, December 10, 2011

I've been a bad blogger :(

I've been having a bad week. Some personal issues so I won't bore you with the details. On to the pretties :)

So I did my first swap a little bit ago with Nail Xchange. The main reason for the swap was my lemming for China Glaze "It's Alive" from last years Halloween collection. It's so pretty!!!






This is 2 coats with SV topcoat. Pictures do not do this polish justice. I love it so much, and I'm so happy that I was able to get it. I've heard that this is a dupe for Orly's "It's Not Rocket Science" but I don't own it so I can't do my own comparison :( oh well...

I promise to start posting better and more regularly :) I hope you will keep reading. Please leave any questions or comments. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com