Sunday, January 8, 2012

Frankenstein.... Is that you????

So, I'm not sure why but this mani really makes me think of Frankenstein every time I look at it. I wore it for a few extra days since it's the first time a stranger has commented on my nails lol :)

My main color I chose is such a sheer color that I decided I needed some underwear :) I started out with one coat of Ulta "Set the Nude" I didn't take a pic of this step, but it almost matches my exact skin tone, so I had as some would say, Mannequin Hands lol

My main color is FingerPaints "Guggen, I'm Lime" I love greens and this one has been calling my name for awhile and I finally got it the other day. I did 2 coats of "Guggen, I'm Lime" over "Set the Nude" and for the black I used China Glaze "Liquid Leather"

Please note that this was my first time using a dotting tool:) with that said....
Here is what I ended up with:



It's not perfect in any way, but I love the result. I will be trying this one again :)

Well that's it for tonight. Thanks for reading and as always please leaven any questions or comments below :) I hope you had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com