Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love VoxBox Review!

A few weeks ago I was lucky and was chosen to receive the Love VoxBox from Influenster. This was my first time getting a VoxBox so I had no clue what to expect. This is what I received :)

 This is what I saw when I opened the box!

Sorry about the blurry pic, I didn't realize how bad it was until I loaded it lol, but these are all the items I received for review. They also included a little sheet that told you about the items and their retail value.


Here are some better pictures :)

 I haven't used this yet but I plan on doing to soon. I've used the Venus razors before but not an Olay one.

 I'm not a tea drinker so I gave them to a friend who is. She said she would let me know who they were. She did smell them all lol and said them smelt really good.... so I guess that's good lol
 I've seen a lot of commercials about Truvia and I plan on trying it, but I just haven't found a use for it yet lol
 MMMMMMMM....... Chocolate.... Need I say anymore? I was a bit afraid to open it though because I read another review and the girls chocolate was horribly melted and deformed, so
I was happy to see (and taste) that mine was just fine. It's a nice treat for me, eating it as I type this :), since I try to not but a lot of candy. So I was happy to see this in my box lol.
 Not sure if I was suppose to get 2 coupons of not... but I won't complain :)
 I was excited for this item too. I've been wanting to try out some nail strip since they seem to be the next big thing in the nail world. I decided to give them a try right away....

 They look pretty cool.... but.... I really didn't like them. I got all kinds of creases in them. They didn't want to go on flat. I tried to ignore the creases but I just couldn't. They were driving me nuts and didn't last very long :(

I pretty much took them off right after I took these pictures. Maybe I put them on wrong, I don't know. I have a really hard time figuring out what size to use on which nail and no matter how many times I tried to re-lay the stickers they never wanted to go flat. So on the up side I saved some money since I don't have to buy these to try them out. I think I'll just stick to my good ol' bottles of polish. Lord knows I have plenty lol.

Well that's it for today. Did you receive a VoxBox? Where were your thoughts on the items?

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to check out my Blog Sale :) Please leave any questions or comments below.

Here's a puppy shot for the road :)
It's Stitch.. a.k.a. Mr. Fluffy Paws lol and yes he is chewing on his own paw lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com