Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 4 - My first NICE Gradient!!

I've been wanting to do a gradient for awhile but every time I tried it, it turned out like crap :(... well I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. YAY!!!! I am very proud of the final result and extremely happy with it. This is my post for Day 4 of the 90 day challenge. It's after midnight, but I will post again today to count as Day 5... Ok on to the pretties!!!

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze "Fast Track" from the Hunger Games Collection. I then sponged on  CG "Riveting" from the same collection. I wasn't sure how it would turn out so I didn't take pictures as I went step by step... but I will next time :)

 The glitter on the tips is a franken I made. It has red holo glitter. It bled a little into the base, but it didn't show on the nail. I sponged small amounts of the glitter on to give it a little more sparkle.

 I actually got a cramp in my hand from holding my fingers like that lol.. won't be doing that again.

I love this mani so much. It really sparkles a lot more in person. I will try to get some pics of it in the sun tomorrow.

Well that's my post for Wednesday of the 90 Day Challenge. Don't forget to check out the other girls that are participating.

Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and your nail shape is so nice! Lucky!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) My nails would be a lot better if they were all the same length lol. I hate cuting them down when one breaks lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com