Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kiss My Biscuit! - Day 11

 Day 11 of the 90 Day Challenge

This is my entry for Day 11 of the 90 Day Challenge. I've been really bad about getting these posts up on the day of, but at least I'm posting them lol.
So for today's mani I started out with 2 coats of Sinful Colors "Kissy." It's one of the newer colors Sinful Colors recently added to their line along with "Cinderella" and "Forget Now" Which I have for my next post :)
Please forgive my horrible cuticles and lack of clean up on these pictures, I was really tired and wanted to go to bed lol

  2 coats of "Kissy" there is still a bit of a visible nail line, but I was planning on layering something over it so I wasn't to concerned :)
 (horrible cuticles) "Kissy" is a blueish green color with a lot of shimmer. It is very pretty, but not totally opaque. I love it though! I wanted to layer over it, but I had a hard time deciding what to use. After a little bit of thinking I remember my butter London "Disco Biscuit" that I had recently bought and it wasn't very opaque either so I figured it would be good to layer...
 OMG!!! I love it so much. "Disco Biscuit" turns the polish it a purplish color and you can really see the blue iridescent sparkle and it also shows some pink sparkle as well.
 I think this is such a great combination, and I look forward to wearing this again and to experimenting with "Disco Biscuit" some more! So pretty :)
Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for my Day 12 post. Also don't forget to check out the other girls participating in this challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I never thought to layer using Disco Biscuit. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you compare Forget Now and Disco Biscuit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to let you know that I did the comparison for yu. I just posted it!

      Delete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com