Friday, April 13, 2012

My First Big Swap - Day 13

Day 13 of the 90 Day Challenge

So this is really my second swap, but my first one was a small one and it wasn't over seas. For more then a month I've been chatting with another blogger, Rachel (Polished Criminails) and I feel we have become friends. We even have a few jokes too. We decided to do a swap. It was easy to shop for her since she had a wishlist that was easy to work off of. I don't really know much about polishes overseas so she had a bit of a harder time lol. I looked at some sites and made a small list but I left most of it up to her, and she did a great job. I love everything she sent me.   Ok on to the spoils :)
 When I opened the box and this is what I found :) It made me laugh, but I was not fooled lol
 Rachel is a packaging queen... It makes me feel like I just threw mine in a box and mailed it lol. The jokes also made me laugh. In case you are wondering the answers for #1 is : No eye deer, and #2: Still no eye deer lol I love lame jokes because they are so lame they are funny lol
 I got candy too :) I love the suckers, they remind me of ones I use to eat as a kid. The loose polish is one she has on her blog sale and I asked for it :) Ok, no pics of the actual polish....
L to R: Tropical Sun, Juicy Jules, Aqua Violet, Golden Green 
These are my very first Models Own polishes. They were on my wishlist and I love them all. I can't wait to get more :)

L to R: Ocean, Peachy, Gasoline
These are my first Gosh polishes as well and I can't wait to try them out.


L to R: W7 - (Top Row) Metallic Saturn, Metallic Mercury, Metallic Neptune
(Bottom Row) Metallic Jupiter, Metallic Venus, Metallic Mars
Again this is a new brand to me, but the polishes are gorgeous. They are all duochrome polishes which make them even more awesome. I swatched them and they are almost identical on the nail as in the bottle!!!
L to R: Spring Green, Crock Effects, Dusky Mauve
Lol once again Barry M is a new brand to me. I can't wait to try out the crock effects. If you don't know what it is, it is similar to the crackle polish, but it cracks and looks like scales, like a crocodile :).
Collection 2000 is a new brand to me like all the others. The bottles are smaller then regular polish bottle and it make them look even cuter lol
The Saffron polish does not have a name, this is the one I got from Rachel's blog sale. The Max Factor is "Disco Pink" and the W7 is a clear top coat :) You can never have enough top coat lol :)

And I saved the best for last :) A polish that a lot of people are trying to get their hands on, and I got a bottle because of my awesome friend Rachel (and her bf lol)
Max Factor "Fantasy Fire" WoooHooo!!! This is suppose to be a close dupe for Clarins 230. I was so excited when I found out I was going to be the proud owner of this beauty.

I'm so happy with everything I got and I was able to take a few items off my lemming list. I can't wait to swap again with Rachel. If you want to see what I sent her you can find her blog post here: Polished Criminails

Well that's all folks :) for now anyways lol. Thanks for reading!
Have a great day (or night depending on where you are)!

 Please check back tomorrow for Day 14, and don't forget to check out the other girls participating in this challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally jealous of your Models Own and the Max Factor!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com