Thursday, April 19, 2012

Never Forget To Use Protection!!! Day 19

Day 19 of the 90 Day Challenge

My hand and shoulder are really hurting right now and I have no idea why.. so not a lot of words for this post :)

For this mani I started with 2 coats of FingerPaints "Add & Abstract" and added 1 coat of Spoiled "Use Protection" on my ring finger as an accent.
 No clue how I missed that spot on my ring finger when cleaning up lol
I really liked how my accent finger looked sooo....

 I said "Screw It!!!" and added it to the rest of my nails :)

I love it and I'm glad one nail wasn't enough for me :)

Well that's it for today. I'm going to bed now. Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com