Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Nail Haul

Today I went to Sally Beauty Supply. I had a coupon for $10 off of $20 since it's my birthday month. Plus on top of that Sally's is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all their nail polish :) So this is what I ended up bringing home with me lol
 L to R: Rose Among Thorns (Neon), Tree Hugger, For Audrey, Dress Me Up
 "Rose Among Thorns" just looked pretty in the bottle so I had to have it :) I love greens so I figures "Tree Hugger" would be a nice addition to my collection. I'm always reading about "For Audrey" so I figured I 'd give it a try. I wasn't planning on getting "Dress Me Up" but after seeing a few swatches of it I decided it would be a nice polish to own.
 L to R: Sunset Sail, Oxygen, Rainbow, Fast Forward Top Coat

I was looking for some neutral colors so I picked up "Sunset Sail" and "Oxygen" and "Rainbow is so pretty I thought it would make for some fun layering.
I thought it was funny that China Glaze is my favorite brand of polish and I have never tried their Top Coat, so I figured this was as good a time as any to try it out.
I know you thinking... "Hey, if the polishes were buy 2 get one free, why are you only showing up 8 polishes? Aren't you missing one?" Well my friend you are correct :) I did get a 9th bottle but I felt it wasn't necessary to show it since it was just a back up bottle of "Ruby Pumps" It's almost always out of stock so I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a bottle for a future swap :)
Well after Sally's I went to Ulta just to look around. I was really excited to find that they had butter London "Tart With A Heart"
Well that's it for today. I always have such a hard time deciding what polish to wear next so these polishes are just going to make it harder lol.

Here's a funny for you :) More can be found on my Funnies page

Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for my next giveaway once I reach 200 followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com