Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dark Heart Designs Cosmetics Face Primer

So I recently found a Indie company called Dark Heart Designs Cosmetics. I had the awesome opportunity to be one of her official swatchers along with a few other amazing ladies.
 
Tina, the creator, is taking pre-orders for her amazing face primer.
 
Info from her site:
Preorder the new face primer from Dark Heart and try a new foundation for your look. Available for a limited time in a specially priced small quantity. Orders should ship within 14 business days from order date.
Each primer comes in a 1 oz squeeze tube.
The only animal I test my products on is myself. I take great care to make sure that all containers are disinfected and all pigments are bacteria free. If you follow the guidelines included with your order, your new products will stay clean and safe.
 
♥ Safe for ♥
Face
Vegan
 
♥ Ingredients ♥
Cyclopentasiloxane (294-40-6), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (243137-53-3), Silicon Dioxide (7631-86-9), Vitus Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil 8024-22-4), Titanium Dioxide (77891 13463-67-7).
 
Tina sent me a sample to try out and I fell in love. I've tried a few face primers and this, I think, is by far the best. It goes on velvety smooth and it feels like your skin is made of silk. While I was using it I saw a great increase in the clarity of my skin. It felt less oily too. I've already placed my pre-order.
 
I think everyone should own this product or at least try it out. You don't need much either. My sample lasted awhile, but not long enough since I've been out for awhile :(
 
so yeah there it is... go buy it and fall in love, I know I have :)
 

1 comment:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com