Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nerd Alert: Sticks and Stones

This is a shortish post, but I've been wanting to share it. These are two polishes that I just love, I even made a ring to match this mani :)

 I started out with 2 coats (maybe 3 lol) Wet N Wild "Nerd Alert: Screech" which was from the Saved By The Nail Collection. I use to watch Saved By The Bell so I made sure to get this collection.
 I layered 2 coats of Ninja Polish "Sticks and Stones" This is the only indie polish I own and it took me months and tons of swatch pictures to finally break down and buy it.
"Sticks and Stones" has looked beautiful over everything I put it on, but I really love this combo since green is one of my favorite colors, So I'm just loving this mani!!!
One thing I never noticed in all the swatches I saw was that there is a sprinkle of holographic glitter mixed in, and I think it gives this polish a little something more.
If your like me, and you don't normally lean towards indie polishes, I highly suggest that you get this polish. I don't think any collection is complete without it.
Well that's it for today I hope you liked this post. Please remember to follow me if you aren't already. Thanks for reading!

http://www.blogdash.com/full_profile/?claim_code=31c65af0d542e9347eb6210ab0b653b3

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too. I'm so glad that I thought to make a ring to match. I really need to start making more of them since I have the supplies lol.

      Delete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com