Friday, December 14, 2012

Presents/Gift Wrap Nails

 Today we have gift wrap nails. I'm really happy with how they turned out. I've been trying to do more stamping lately and I've realized it is so much easier when you have polish that actually works good for stamping lol.

 My base polish is 2 coats of China Glaze "Running In Circles" from the new Cirque de Soleil collection. I really love this polish and it applies awesome. It's such a pretty polish and since it's green I love it even more lol.

 It's a glitter polish, but it's not gritty and I found removal to be pretty easy not like normal glitter polish.

 For stamping I used Sally Hansen "Silver Sweep" which works so good for stamping that when I first used it I realized how much I like stamping :) I also used it with a striping brush to make my "ribbons" on the package.

 I used a few different stamps because I didn't want all my nails to look the same and I also changed the placement of the bows for the same reason.


 I'm very happy with the final result and I think they look like real presents lol... well if they were really small anyways.

I want to apologize if this post is a bit rambling or weird but I've had a migraine most of the day and I had to take some medication and I feel a little foggy right now. I want to thank everyone for reading and don't forget   tomorrow is the last day to enter my 400 follower giveaway, so please do so if you haven't already!!

Also don't forget to heck out the other ladies below!!


1 comment:

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com