Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pink and Purple Gradient

In case you haven't realized by now, I really love gradients. I love doing them. I love how they look. As I love the endless combinations. I can't say I've perfected the gradient, but I think in general mine usually turn out pretty well. So with that said here is my latest gradient!

 I started out with 2 coats of Rimmel London "Pulsating" I really love this polish. The formula was wonderful. The coverage was perfect. The color is beautiful. The second the brush touch my nail I knew I was in love and needed to get a back up :)

 I had second thoughts about doing a gradient since I loved this polish so much, but I knew it was just going to make the gradient even better since it was already so awesome looking.

 The second polish I used was Zoya but I don't know the name of it :( at some point the label fell off, or made it was never there. So I'm not sure what the color is, if you think you know please let me know.

 I think these two colors work perfectly together. I love how this turned out.

 This came out perfect. I don't think I could have done it any better.




 Sorry for being kinda spammy... but I just love this mani and I couldn't decide what pictures to use, so I just used them all hehe :) I didn't notice the little bit of polish on my pinky lol so please excuse that :)

 After a day I decided to add an accent nail so I used a polish I was looking for everywhere, and had finally found that day. I added two coats of Revlon "Heavenly" I guess this is a dupe of a Deborah Lippmann "Stairway To Heaven" but I don't own it, but I did find a good comparison here: thekarend


And there you have it. Another post! Oh and I finally hit 600 follower!! Yah! Thanks so much for reading my blog. If you haven't done so already please enter my giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. I love purple and pink gradients. That pink is gorgeous on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gradient is just perfect!! I'm jealous...I can never get anything on my nails to look that beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a lot of practice and trial and error. Just keep trying and you'll get it

      Delete
  3. Really great!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - especially with the coat of heavenly on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww soo pretty, I can stare at those two colors all day! Brilliant gradient with brilliant colors

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com