Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sticks N Stones In The Snow

I don't know why I didn't think of this combination before. I love how this turned out. I actually wore it for New Year's Eve, but I didn't go out, but I did wok in the morning lol. I went out for NYE when I first turned 21, and after that I've always stayed in. I just don't like going out for the big holidays because every place is more packed and more expensive. Plus you have to deal with all the idiots on the road. So I just stay home.

This year I spent it with my mom drinking a bottle of champagne and watching The Walking Dead marathon! I love that show. My poor mom had never seen it so I had to explain what was going on, but it was ok since I like to talk lol. Ok anyways on to my nails.

 I LOVE Ninja Polish "Sticks N Stones" I really need to get another bottle. I don't think there is any polish this doesn't look awesome over. I started with my wonderful glue base, and then 3 coats of China Glaze "Glistening Snow" This is an awesome polish and it applies wonderfully. I should try and get a back up of this polish too if I can find one :)

 I then applied 2 coats of SNS over all my nails except my ring finger.


On my ring finger I applied 3 coats of China Glaze "All That Glitters"

This polish really makes me think of Mardi Gras lol

 I got the idea to layer this over GS from the sparse holo glitter in SNS. I think all the polishes worked well together.

 I think everyone needs to own SNS, it makes a great topper for just about any polish. Every combination I've tried has looked nothing less then awesome!

So pretty and full of sparkle! 

 I've been having issues with my nails breaking a lot, I've been considering investing in a pair of Custom Nails, but i want to do a little more research on them first.

Well that's if for now. Have you found any combinations using Sticks N Stones that you Hate/Love? Do you own custom nails, or been considering getting them? Please let me know in the comments below. I may not always respond but I do read every comment :) Thanks so much for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com