Friday, January 11, 2013

Two Polish Comparisons

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile, so I thought it was time. Since this is a comparison post, the clean up isn't perfect. 

The first comparison is:
Ulta "Material Girl" vs Zoya "Blaze" 
 In the bottle they looked kinda similar, but on the nail.... Not even close lol. All nails are 2 coats.

"Material Girl" is more of a berry color where "Blaze" is on the reddish side. both have a scattered holo.

 I personally prefer "Blaze" I didn't really care for "Material Girl" once I saw it on the nail. "Blaze" is a bit more shiny too.

 Since I didn't really care for "Material Girl" I put it up on my blog sale, and it is already on it's way to a new home :) 

The next comparison is"
China Glaze "Glistening Snow" vs. FingerPaints "Sparkle and Snowflake"

First I just want to note that while taking pictures I somehow scrapped my nail on my ring finger. I didn't realize this until after I took my pictures and was removing my polish... sorry :(

 I love "Glistening Snow" and I've already bought a back up bottle. In the bottles these polishes look a lot alike. On the nail they are very similar, but they have a few slight differences.

 The first nails are 1 coat over black. The next two nails are 2 coats on the bare nail. "Glistening Snow" is a more dense and opaque polish and can be worn alone, I've done it. "Sparkle and Snowflake" is more of a topper and less dense. Not a stand alone polish.

 I love both of these polishes and they have a loving home. I think they are both great and the formulas are smooth. If I had to choose just one, it would be "Glistening Snow" but i don't have to choose so I'm keeping them both lol.

Well I hope this post was helpful. If you'd like to see more comparison posts please let me know. If no one really wants to see them then I guess there is no point in posting them.

Thanks for reading, and if you haven't done so already please enter my giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I can also be reached at ravensekhmet@gmail.com